At Kairys Group Inc., asset managers oversee the asset services provided by the development, construction management, property management, and tax and accounting processes.
The asset managers’ key responsibilities include:
- Providing clear goals and objectives for each project, including specific methods for implementation
- Securing debt financing at the most competitive terms and managing loan term compliance
- Working closely with accountants to review monthly reporting packages, which include leasing report, profit and loss statements and property condition reports.
- Minimizing tax expenses, and coordinating 1099 and K-1 forms
- Overseeing performance of all third-party alliances and working closely with the property management team to ensure tenant satisfaction
- Reporting project performance on timely basis, responding to investor inquiries, and reacting to market conditions and portfolio performance